Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Expecting this

Nathan heard a loud angry knock at the front door. He took a deep breath; he was expecting this. He opened the door to find a small, nerdy guy standing there. It was, of course, Nathan's own body. He had used one of his recent science experiments to switch bodies with Katy, one of the most popular girls in school, and now Katy had arrived at her own house looking for answers. Nathan had been spending the last 15 minutes preparing what he would say.

"What do you want, Dork?" He asked, pretending like he actually was Katy.

"You know what I want. Give me my body back?"

"Like what are you talking about?"

"I don't know what you did or how you did it, but you somehow switched our bodies?"

"Is this one of those nerd fantasy dragon game thingies? I don't care what it is. Get out of here, or I'm calling the police."

Katy sulked as she left, realizing she was defeated. Nathan waited until she was out of sight, and then celebrated with a little dance. He was going to enjoy Katy's life!

No comments:

Post a Comment