Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Enough!

"When you first asked me to test out your body switching machine, you said we'd only be in each other's bodies for a few minutes, and so I agreed." George told Nancy, "But then you asked to stay like this for a day, and I agreed. When the day was up, you said the device had powered down and needed to be recharged. I waited patiently another couple hours for it to charge. Then you told me a part had broken, and you needed to order a replacement. I waited for it to arrive. Now you're telling me you forgot the device at home? Well, I'm not going to sit around and wait. No, no more! You go home! You go home and you get it and you bring it back right now! Okay? I've had enough. I want you back here in twenty minutes with that damned device."

No comments:

Post a Comment