Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Learn (Part 2)

Click here for Part 1.
"At least this stupid date Debra is making me go on is a dinner date. I'm starving." Edward said while gesturing with his hand and stomach.

"Remember how I said that you don't want to do anything to embarrass Debra?" Ella warned, "Yeah, well that was super embarrassing. You're probably just lucky her date isn't here yet, and that no one really saw you. You need to start learning how to act ladylike now."

"It's okay. I'll be a good girl. I'm going to ace this date!" Edward said before taking a seat.

"I don't think he's ever going to get used to being a woman," Theresea whispered to Ella, "It's so surreal seeing Debra's body move and act like a man."

"I'm a little jealous, of course," Ella quietly retorted, "Debra is so pretty. That magic potion was supposed to let me switch bodies with her, not Edward."

"I know, but you probably shouldn't tell him that you're the one responsible."

No comments:

Post a Comment