Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Moment of Zen

"So, what am I doing?" Martin asked his wife as he began doing her yoga poses.

"You need to achieve full Zen," She explained as she watched, "I was doing this yesterday when it happened. As my head cleared, a single thought entered about how you don't appreciate me, how you don't understand me. That's when we switched bodies. That's what you need to do. Clear your head, then focus singularly on us switching back."

And just as it happened to Gina the day before, Martin managed to achieve a moment of Zen while doing yoga. Except the thoughts that started to sink into his head weren't about switching back; they were about how great he felt to be in his wife's body. There was an overall feeling of peace and acceptance about the swap. He was happy and content. Unfortunately, the same could not be said of Gina now in his body.

No comments:

Post a Comment