Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Helmet (Part 1)

Will was beside himself when Katie started talking to him. He didn't know what to say. She was so cool and attractive; he was a dork! For the first minute or so, he just let her do the speaking. Then she paused; he opened his mouth but nothing came out. Katie returned the silence with a smile. But there was something oddly familiar about that smile.

"Did you figure it out yet?" Katie's body confessed, "It's me, Marcus. It wasn't exactly easy to get Katie to wear my latest invention, this odd helmet. Once I activated it, I could take control of her body, which allowed me to play this little prank on you."

"How does it work?"

"I'm at home wearing a similar helmet. My body is in a bit of stasis as it transits thoughts to Katie's body, which in turn is transmitting thoughts to the brain back in my body. But for all intents and purposes, I am her as long as I wear this helmet..."

No comments:

Post a Comment