Friday, June 3, 2016

Stereotype

Despite swapping bodies in their university's Chemical Biology class last night, Ellen and Yan decided it was best to try to pretend to act like the other until they were able to swap back. They had met up in the morning, prepared to go to their first class, but Yan stopped Ellen.

"What are you wearing?" He asked her, "A collared shirt? Tucked in? You're making me look like such a dweeb! Why didn't you wear something like a t-shirt and jeans."

Ellen rolled her eyes, "I thought this looked good!"

"It does! That's not the problem. But if the other guys see me in that, they are going to see me as a nerdy Asian stereotype that I have fought for years to overcome."

"Whatever. We'll be switched back tonight. I'm sure I can't damage your reputation in one day..."

No comments:

Post a Comment