Sunday, June 21, 2015

Don't Feel Like Myself (Part 2)

Click here for Part 1.
It didn't take Doug too long to identify whose body he was in; it belonged to his girlfriend's sister. Quickly rushing to her house, his girlfriend answered the door. He could tell just from looking at her that she knew what was up.

The two went inside, and Doug demanded answers. "Why am I in Leah's body?" He asked.

His girlfriend hummed and hawed for a minute, "I'm sorry. It's my fault."

Doug turned around and put his hands over his ears. He did not want to hear that.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" She continued," Leah learned I was dabbling in magic. She asked for a little demonstration. I thought I'd swap you back before you even realized, but she ran away! I don't know where she is!"

"Well, she is NOT going to get away with this."

No comments:

Post a Comment