Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Twist

It wasn't exactly uncommon after Clark fought with his wife for the two to engage in an epic love-making session. But it was a bit more of a twist when he woke up the next morning in her body. His shocked scream awoke her. She laughed as she explained that she was actually still quite angry with him, and that she used a curse her grandmother had given her to swap bodies as a punishment to teach him a lesson.

Clark's jaw drop. "Oh, these are a curse?" He asked motioning to his chest, "Do you really think I am going to be complaining about any of this? Do you have a brain? Plus, I know that curse. It reverses when I apologize. Do you really think I am going to give this up? Because I'm not apologizing ever. And I think it's going to be you who are the one who is going to feel stuck soon enough."

No comments:

Post a Comment