Tuesday, December 20, 2016

On the Other Foot

When Misty finally found Daniel, she didn't have the words to express her anger. It only made matters worse when Daniel stuck out his tongue and waved his hands before smiling, really rubbing it in Misty's face. This only made her madder.

Before she could get through her anger to find words to say, Daniel spoke calmly, "Guess the shoe's on the other foot now. Well, actually the shoe is on the same foot; it's just that I am the one in control of those feet...and the shoes...your whole body, actually. You always thought you were so cool; you thought you could look down on people like me. You never could've expected what I could do. You know, the whole swapping bodies thing. Now I AM you, and you are unfortunately me. And you're just going to have to get used to it, because I am never swapping back."

No comments:

Post a Comment